FULL 4D Result: TOTO, STC, Lotto 88, etc.

Saturday 12 September 2015

Steven Gerrard: I won't even let a Manchester United shirt in my house - Eurosport.co.uk


Eurosport.co.uk

Steven Gerrard: I won't even let a Manchester United shirt in my house
Eurosport.co.uk
"I had been taught [from childhood] to loathe Manchester United," he said. "It was drilled into our brains, hardening our hearts and conditioning our souls as Liverpool fans. "It was tattooed into the head of every Liverpool fan. We had never liked ...
Steven Gerrard: I was taught to loathe Man Utd BBC Sport
Gerrard: I was taught to loathe Manchester United Goal.com
'I felt my studs sink into his flesh just above the ankle' Steven Gerrard on ... Daily Mail

all 377 news articles »


Syndicated via Hazell S.Passol Sports Feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites