FULL 4D Result: TOTO, STC, Lotto 88, etc.

Monday 24 August 2015

Manchester United transfers: Pedro explains why he joined Chelsea - Manchester Evening News


Manchester Evening News

Manchester United transfers: Pedro explains why he joined Chelsea
Manchester Evening News
"I had offers from other English clubs - Manchester United, City and Chelsea, who were the club that more rapidly resolved my transfer and the one that showed more interest in me. "I'm very happy to be at Chelsea because it's a club that, like Barca ...
Pedro: Manchester United DID try to sign me - but London, Mourinho and ... Mirror.co.uk
Barcelona Transfer News: Pedro Talks Manchester United, City After Chelsea Move Bleacher Report
Pedro: Man United's Loss, Chelsea's Gain Football365.com

all 1,116 news articles »


Syndicated via Hazell S.Passol Sports Feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites