FULL 4D Result: TOTO, STC, Lotto 88, etc.

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Pedro: If I go, I go with my head held high - ESPN FC


ESPN FC

Pedro: If I go, I go with my head held high
ESPN FC
Barcelona forward Pedro says he does not know if the UEFA Super Cup will end up being his last match for the club amid interest from Manchester United. Pedro came off the bench to score the match-winning goal on Tuesday night as Barcelona saw off ...
Manchester United target Pedro informs Barcelona he wants to leave as Red ... Daily Mail
Manchester United transfer news: Pedro asks to leave Barcelona Manchester Evening News
Manchester United Transfer News: Ezequiel Lavezzi Rumours Fuelled by Pedro Fears Bleacher Report
Mirror.co.uk  - Goal.com  - The Independent
all 349 news articles »


Syndicated via Hazell S.Passol Sports Feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites