FULL 4D Result: TOTO, STC, Lotto 88, etc.

Tuesday 19 November 2013

motoGP 2013 - post-season test ~~

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/198387/1/moto3_aspar_debuts_for_marini_guevara.html



MOTOGP » Moto3: Aspar debuts for Marini, Guevara 18 November 2013

"It was a good first test just to get some clear ideas to take to Jerez and now I am looking forward to going there to take part in the final round of the CEV" - Luca Marini.



Valentino Rossi's half-brother Luca Marini and Spaniard Juanfran Guevara made their Aspar Moto3 debuts during private testing at Valencia on Monday.



Marini is to race for Aspar in the 2014 Spanish CEV Championship, but will make his competitive debut on the team's Kalex KTM in the final round of this year's series at Jerez.



“I really like the new bike,” said Marini, who made his grand prix debut as a wild-card on FTR Honda machinery at Misano. “I can tell it has a lot of potential and it was very easy it ride. I had a lot of fun today, it was a very interesting day of testing and I learnt a lot.



“I really enjoyed getting to know the team and thanks to their help I made improvements throughout the day. It was a good first test just to get some clear ideas to take to Jerez and now I am looking forward to going there to take part in the final round of the CEV.



“I got a lot of feedback from the bike under braking and acceleration. It's a stable and fun bike to ride.”



Testing took place from 10am to 5pm, bright conditions in the morning giving way to blustery winds and eventual rain in the afternoon, which brought the test to an early conclusion for the majority of riders.



Guevara was also completing his first Aspar laps, having signed to race for the team in the 2014 Moto3 World Championship.



“I am really happy to have been able to test today and to get to know my new crew,” said Guevara, who raced a TSR Honda in his rookie world championship season. “I loved riding the Kalex KTM and it is a world apart from what I am used to riding. The chassis and the engine work really well and I had fun.



“The team is a big step up for me too. Everybody at the Aspar Team is very professional, they treated me as if we had been working together forever already and I was given a very warm welcome that made me feel comfortable from the start. I am really happy to join this team and I can't wait to get back to work in February.”



Syndicated via Stanley P. Passol Bikes News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites